International Information Security Certification(ISO/IEC 27001)
- [Certification Scope] All IT Services
- [Validity Period] July 4, 2018 – July 4, 2021
ISO / IEC 27001 specifies the requirements for information security management system, so as to identify, manage and minimize threats to the information enterprises, it sets requirements for the development, establishment and documentation of the information security management system. It is the most prestigious international certification standard in the field of information protection, which was established by the Ministry of Trade and Industry as the UK standard in 1995 and has been revised since 1999 and also established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
Domestic Information Security Certification(ISMS)
- [Certification Scope] Internet banking and Mobile bonking services
- [Validity Period] December 30, 2017 – December 29, 2020
The ISMS (Information Security Management System) certification was implemented in 2002 by the Ministry of Future Creation and Science for the purpose of enhancing the safety and reliability of information assets held by companies and raising international trust toward information security as well as revitalizing the information protection service industry. It is a system that systematically establishes and operates information protection management procedures and processes, and objectively evaluates and assures that the national accredited certification body meets the certification standards set by the law.
For more information about individual products, please visit the Trading Branch or contact IBK Customer Center (1566-2566)
- If there are objections to bank transactions, you may request resolutions to the dispute handling organization of the IBK Industrial Bank or apply for conflict arbitrations through the Financial Dispute Resolution Board.
(Financial Supervisory Service: 1332 without national code number., IBK Industrial Bank of Korea: 080-800-0119)
- IBK Industrial Bank of Korea does not accept any bribes or treats, and in case of any violation of ethical management or any improvement needed, please report it. (+82-02-729-7490, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)