What’s Financial Accident Prevention?
- Service Overview
- Electronic financial fraud by illegally attaining customer information through phishing, pharming, etc. and receiving a reissued official certificate to withdraw from savings.
- Security service for accident prevention by designating a device in advance or only allowing transactions through additional certification.
- Individual customers using internet/smart banking
- Target Duty
- (Re)issuance of official certificate, registration of another bank or organization certificate
- Transfer to an account other than the recent deposit account for internet/smart banking transfers over 1 million won (cumulative amount in 1 day)
- Fee: None
- Device Designation Service
Banking transaction only on designated devices such as PC, smartphones, etc. (Up to 5 device designation possible)
- Additional Certification Service
Approval request received by the phone number registered with the bank, and direct approval by phone
For more information about individual products, please visit the Trading Branch or contact IBK Customer Center (1566-2566)
- If there are objections to bank transactions, you may request resolutions to the dispute handling organization of the IBK Industrial Bank or apply for conflict arbitrations through the Financial Dispute Resolution Board.
(Financial Supervisory Service: 1332 without national code number., IBK Industrial Bank of Korea: 080-800-0119)
- IBK Industrial Bank of Korea does not accept any bribes or treats, and in case of any violation of ethical management or any improvement needed, please report it. (+82-02-729-7490, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)