What’s Financial Accident Prevention?
- Service Overview
- Electronic financial fraud by illegally attaining customer information through phishing, pharming, etc. and receiving a reissued official certificate to withdraw from savings.
- Security service for accident prevention by designating a device in advance or only allowing transactions through additional certification.
- Individual customers using internet/smart banking
- Target Duty
- (Re)issuance of official certificate, registration of another bank or organization certificate
- Transfer to an account other than the recent deposit account for internet/smart banking transfers over 1 million won (cumulative amount in 1 day)
- Fee: None
- Device Designation Service
Banking transaction only on designated devices such as PC, smartphones, etc. (Up to 5 device designation possible)
- Additional Certification Service
Approval request received by the phone number registered with the bank, and direct approval by phone