What is internet banking?
Key service detail
Check account information, money transfers, open/inquire/close checking accounts, inquire and transfer cash from credit cards inquire and pay-back loans, inquire/transfer/exchange foreign currencies, make payments for utilities, manage customer information and report any losses
- Internet banking sitemap
- Hours of operation
- Terms and conditions
- Individuals (personal, business)
- Corporate (corporate, private business owners)
Steps for sign up
- 1 STEPTo inquire Please visit a local IBK branch Step 01. To inquire Please visit a local IBK branch
- Sign up for internet banking at a local IBK branch
- Request for issuance of an OTP generator or a secret card
- 2 STEPInternet Banking Login Step 02. Internet Banking Login Receive financial certificate from IBK homepage (www.ibk.co.kr).
By accessing the homepage, encryption module will also be installed automatically.
- 3 STEPUse Internet Banking Services Step 03. Use Internet Banking Services
- Internet banking services can be accessed by logging in with financial certificate
- Please feel free to explore various services IBK offers, including general account information checking and
- money transfers.
Expiration Date: 2020.11.13 - 2021.11.13
For more information about individual products, please visit the Trading Branch or contact IBK Customer Center (1566-2566)
- If there are objections to bank transactions, you may request resolutions to the dispute handling organization of the IBK Industrial Bank or apply for conflict arbitrations through the Financial Dispute Resolution Board.
(Financial Supervisory Service: 1332 without national code number., IBK Industrial Bank of Korea: 080-800-0119)
- IBK Industrial Bank of Korea does not accept any bribes or treats, and in case of any violation of ethical management or any improvement needed, please report it. (+82-02-729-7490, e-mail: email@example.com)