Quick Currency Exchange
- Target customers
- individual (Including foreigners)
- Using channels
- Smart Banking
- Sign Up
- Currency exchange
- USD, EUR, JPY
- Currency benefits
- USD, EUR, JPY 90%
- Exchange limits
- (Onetime) more than USD 100
- (One day) Within maximum of one million won
- Payment method
- Automatic withdrawal from IBK withdrawal account after application for exchange
(Automatic cancellation at 11:00 am, after 7 business days from the date of application for non-receipt)
- Receipt of Foreign currency
- Unique exchange number(SMS send)
Bring your ID card to your nearest IBK Industrial Bank branch
- Expiration date
- From the date 7Business
- Foreign Currency Receiving Method
- The recipient must receive it directly by visiting an IBK branch with their own identification card and exchange confirmation number.
- Repurchase due to Exchange Cancellation
- Cancellation is not possible after virtual account deposit.
- For exchange cancellation (repurchase), the customer must visit an IBK branch with their identification card and exchange authorization number.
- The currency in won with the transaction standard rate at the time of cancellation applied will be returned.
- A profit/loss may occur due to the fluctuation of exchange rate when exchanging again.
Compliance Officer Passed Deliberation
For more information about individual products, please visit the Trading Branch or contact IBK Customer Center (1566-2566)
- If there are objections to bank transactions, you may request resolutions to the dispute handling organization of the IBK Industrial Bank or apply for conflict arbitrations through the Financial Dispute Resolution Board.
(Financial Supervisory Service: 1332 without national code number., IBK Industrial Bank of Korea: 080-800-0119)
- IBK Industrial Bank of Korea does not accept any bribes or treats, and in case of any violation of ethical management or any improvement needed, please report it. (+82-02-729-7490, e-mail: email@example.com)